Insights is where you can see a team member’s score on behaviors and competencies, and where you can identify what area to focus on with your team member.
- On the My Team page, click Insight.
- Choose a team member, and click the Competencies tab.
- Click the blue arrows to expand on Competencies and reveal behaviors that make up the Competency.
- Identify the behavior you wish to develop the team member. Click the Develop button next to that behavior. You will be shown a list of activities that match the behavior you chose to develop.
- Once you find the activity you want to assign, select the Activity, and then click the Assign Activity button.
- Assign a Due Date that you want the team member to complete the Activity.
- Add a Message to the Team Member about the Activity you wish for them to see, and add an optional note for yourself and management about the assignment of the activity.
- Select Assign to assign the Activity to the team member.
The Team Member will receive an email notification about the activity, and they will receive a To-Do list item on their Home Page next time they log in.